Thursday, December 11, 2014

Artbymiran Uptown Girl


The last artbymiran Facebook challenge I entered, I was a top 3 winner. YAY!  With the win, I was able to choose an image, and I just couldn't resist 'Uptown Girl', which you can find here.  When I saw her, she reminded me of a winter's day, so I created a card with a snowy theme. 




The colors I used for this image are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21 and E04; hair - Y28, Y32, and YR31; skirt - Y21 and Y26; shirt - BG13 and BG49; jacket - B91, B95 and B97; belt - E17 and E18; leggings - E40 and E43; boots - W1, W3, W5, W7; scarf - E53, E57, E59 and BG49.


The paper is from an older Bo Bunny line, plus cardstock.  In the corner of the card, I added an acetate snowflake which I embossed in the cuttlebug.  A little bit of lace, and a couple of die cuts, and here she is.  Not a lot of elements to this card, and mostly from scraps I already had.  Just goes to show you that you can create a pretty layered card with things you are likely to have in your stash of leftovers.  I hope you like this one!  Thanks for looking.



No comments: