Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Hubby Birthday Card


Good afternoon:)  Today I finished up my card for Betty's husband using her Hubby Bday Betty digi.  His favorite color is purple, so I made sure to incorporate that into my coloring and elements. 




The Copic markers I used to color her are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11, E21 and R20; hair - 100, BV20, BV25 and BV29; lips - RV52 and RV66; eyes - E11, E15 and E18; bow - V01, V06, V09 and V15; small present - RV52, V09 and V09 (bow); large present - BG34, BG49, and Cotton Candy Stickles for the bow.  For added shimmer, I used Atyou Spica #13 Lilac on her eyelids and eyelashes. 


 

I just love the 'Fern Forest' line by Little Yellow Bicycle, and pulled papers from that for each of the layers on the card.  Like on my last card, I used the Joy! Crafts Oval die, and cut it in half for each side of the card.  A little bit of foam tape to 'pop' up the image and the sentiment, and viola...my card is complete!  I admit, it was a little challenging for me doing a card for a man, because I usually add a lot of ribbon, bling and flowers to the cards I make for girls.  I'll definitely be using this image again when my husband's birthday rolls around in August.


1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow Bonnie this is just so beautifully designed and coloured. Loving the mix of design papers.
Hugs
Desíre
{Doing Life – my personal blog}