Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Creative Knockouts - Spring is in the Air

There's a new challenge up on the Creative Knockouts blog, and the theme this week is 'Spring is in the Air'.  We are lucky to have the amazing Art by MiRan sponsoring this challenge.  I chose to use Florina, and I think you'll agree that with all of the flowers she's holding, it suits the theme perfectly!



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E11 7 R20; hair - E35, YR23, Y21 & Y32; flowers - RV10, RV13, RV14, Y17, G00, BG32, BG34, B00, B02 & B05.

For the card I used Bazzill dot paper & October Afternoon (Woodland Park) paper. For the butterflies & cut out additional butterflies, used stickles (stardust) on them, and added them with wings turned up on the same exact butterflies.  Pretty simple, but exactly what I was going for:)

 Please take a look at our challenge, and check out the other amazing DT work on the Creative Knockouts blog.  Have a great day!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Eureka Stamps - Think Spring

xx Bonnie

8 comments:

Denise Goeldner said...

Stunning card , lovely designer papers with the adding of additional butterflies. Image colours are great too.
DT Sis Creative Knockouts
{Denise's Patch of Creativity}
{Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge}

Margaret said...

So pretty. Love all the butterflies, and your coloring of the image is fabulous. Maggie DT Sister

Bunny said...

I love this, Bonnie. It is so pretty. I'm going to scrap lift the colors they are so pretty. Also, I really like the image and coloring of the image of Ching-Chou Kulk that you submitted to Come And Get It. Bunny- my last challenge as your DT sister.

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful love all the butterflies too Bonnie
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Thanks so much Bunny! I'm sad to see you go. But I will keep up with you on your blog:)

Asmah Zainal Abidin said...

Beautiful design Bonnie and the image is so sweet and beautifully colored! Loving the butterflies so much! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this fortnight. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

Fondly,
Asmah
TTCRD DT
Qinaahana Arts and Crafts {My Blog}

karalschuknecht said...

Great spring card. Beautiful coloring & love all the butterflies. Thanks for joining us this week at Eureka Stamps for our Think Spring Challenge. Karal DT

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Bonnie thank you for joining us this week at Inspiration Destination
Dianne x ID DT