Monday, April 20, 2015

SSS - Happy Mother's Day

There is a challenge over on the Scrapbook Stamp Society blog, and it is 'Anything Goes + Option Mother's Day'.  I chose to use this A-dorable image Nellie & Dot the Dragon to make a Mother's Day card for a friend of mine who has a young daughter.  I do hope she likes it!  Do you think she will?




The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E04, E21 & R20; hair - E35, E37, YR24 & Y32; dress - B000, B00, B02, YR000, YR00, YR02, RV02, RV10, RV13 & RV14; dragon - YG00, YG03 YG17 & YG25.

FOr the card I used paper and elements from Imaginisce (Enchanted), flowers & leaves from Wild Orchid, Studio Calico mistletoe mist (for the leaves), and dies by Tim Holtz and Sizzix. I invite you to hop on over to the Scrapbook Stamp Society blog where you can find toms of inspiration, and enter your project into our challenge.  You might win some fabulous digis!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
My Besties UK - Anything Goes +  Option Love
Crafting From the Heart - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Make A Card
Crafty Catz - Its a girl Thing
My Besties Aussie Challenge - Spring Flowers, Bunny & Egg (flowers)
Besties French Blog - Anything

xx Bonnie

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really pretty!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful, I like the sweet image and the design Thanks for joining in with us at My Besties UK Challenge, Good Luck
Kevin xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Bonnie love the image and wonderful colour's thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
Dianne x
CC DT

Crafting Suzie's Creations said...

Lovely card thank you for joining us at My Besties UK Hugs Sue DT xx

Dolphine said...

beautiful card
thank's for joining us at My Besties en francais
Good luck

Unknown said...

Wowww so Gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at My-Besties French challenge!

Annettes Hobby Rosettes said...

This is so gorgeous, I love it.
Thank you for entering our challenge over here at My Besties Aussie Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
Annette DT member

Keen Crafter's Hand Made Goodies said...

Just gorgeous thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie challenge
Michelle DT

Rose Andrew said...

What a Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge, Good Luck . Rose DT