Thursday, July 16, 2015

Spring in the Air

Hi there - it's me again!  Busy day today!  I would love to share my Facebook Inspiration project for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  I made a card for you all using Spring in the Air.  Isn't she a beauty?  I would love to know what you think...


The Copics I used are: hair - W2, W5, W7 & W9; clothes - R00, R01, R02, R56 & R59; flowers - R81, R89, E71, E77, Y000 & Y11.

For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Simple Stories and Carta Bella, Lace, cheesecloth, flowers/leaves from Wild Orchid and Prima, and die cut by Prima.   I started with papers that were completely different, but once she was all colored, I thought these worked perfectly.  We would love for you to be part of our Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group, and check out the other gorgeous DT projects, find out about the current challenge going on, and share what you've made with these gorgeous stamps!  Have a great day everyone!

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Penny's Paper Crafty - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Sisters of Craft - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers Challenge Blog - Anything Goes
Create and Inspire - Anything Goes

xx Bonnie

4 comments:

Jacee said...

Great design, I love the black lace, gorgeous
hugs jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Anet's Crafting said...

Another beautiful card Bonnie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Penny's Paper-Crafty. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

Susan Renshaw said...

Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing with Creative Fingers!

Willeke said...

What a gorgeous card, love your card design and your image.
Thanks for sharing it with us and hope to see you again in our next challenge as well,
Hugs
Willeke
DT Through The Craft Room Door