Thursday, October 15, 2015

Autumn Rose Scarf Season

Good Morning everyone (or evening perhaps?).  I'm popping in to share a card I made for the new challenge on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog. For this challenge our theme is 'Anything Goes', and we are so fortunate to have two fabulous sponsors: 


The prize for the lucky winner of this challenge is 4 digi images of their choice from Karleigh Sue.



The prize for the lucky winner of this challenge is 3 digi images of their choice from Faery Ink Digital Stamps.

For my DT inspiration project I am using Autumn Rose Scarf Season by Faery Ink.  Isn't she lovely?


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 ^ R11; hair - E08, E19, YR14 & YR18; shirt - R01, R11, R14 & R17; scarf - BG10, BG11 & BG13; pants - Y17, Y21 & Y32; boots - E31, E33, E35 & E37.  The image is printed on x-press paper. 

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper by Prima, flowers from Wild Orchid and Prima, and Memory Box die.  I hope you like her!  Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I hope you will join our 'Anything Goes' challenge over on the CCC Digi Creations Challenge Blog.  Enjoy your day! 

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Fab n' Funky Challenges - Make it Square
Polkadoodle Challenges - Use a Die Cut (Coffee cup)

xx Bonnie




4 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Wonderful card Bonnie- as I have said before, I love your colouring, and the colours you have used on this image a beautiful together.
Blessings
Maxine

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Beautiful card. Love that image. Thanks for joining in the fun with the Fab 'n' Funky crew for our 'Make it Square' challenge. Look forward to seeing you back again soon. Hugs, Wends x Fab 'n' Funky DT

Anjie said...

Fab make, love the hair. Thanks for joining us in our Use a die cut challenge at Polkadoodles
Anjie (DT)

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card and image and so perfect for our Use A Die challenge at POLKADOODLES. Thanks for sharing and good luck
Aunty Sue DT