Sunday, December 20, 2015

Cindi Bunns

Hello everyone!   I would love to take a moment to share with you my DT project for the newest challenge on the Lacy Sunshine Challenge Blog.  Our theme for this challenge is 'Christmas Confections'.  Your project must include Christmas related sweets or treats...something many of us might be working on this weekend!    For my card I am using Cindi Bunns, and I wanted bright fun colors.  I hope you like her!




Here is a close up of this cutie:


For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, Crate Paper  paper and stickers, and Memory Box die.  The image is printed on x-press paper. I also added white frantage and glitter around the image for an added look of snow. 

We would love to have you join us over at the Lacy Sunbshine Challenge Blog and join our 'Angels Sing' challenge.  There are beautiful projects by my fellow DT members to help inspire you too!  Hope to see you there.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

xx Bonnie





1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Very pretty image Bonnie, and I love how you have mounted her - especially the 'snow' in the background.
Blessings
Maxine