Monday, February 15, 2016

Bow Tie in My Hair

Hello everyone!  Before I head off to bed I would like to share a card I made using an image by Conie Fong.  I have newly discovered her art, and I just had to buy some to color!  The first one I colored (and my favorite, I think) is Bow Tie in My Hair.  She is so beautiful.  I hope I did her justice! 


The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R20; hair - E51, E95 & E97; dress/bows - BG10, BG11, BG13, BG23, E47, E43, E40, YR23, YR31, R12, R14, R22 & white gel pen.  The image is printed on x-press paper.


For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Echo Park, lace, ribbon, and flowers/leaves from Wild Orchid and Michaels.  I really enjoyed making this one.  My daughter thinks her 8 year old cousin would like it, so I think I'll pop it in the mailbox tomorrow:)  Have a lovely day, and thank you so much for stopping by!

xx Bonnie



1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Bonnie - you certainly did do her justice with your colouring
Blessings
Maxine