Monday, April 18, 2016

Flowers Label

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend.   I'm stopping by to share my DT project for the new Anything Goes challenge on the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog.  Our sponsor for this week is Alicia Bel who will be giving the winner 3 free images from their store.  This was my first time using her images, and I just love them.  I will definitely be adding some of hers to my collection.  I am using Flowers Label for my card.  



The Copics I used are: skin - E11, E21, E50, E51, E53, E93 & R32; hair - E35, YR24 &Y21; dress - RV52, RV55, V12, V15, V17 & Y15; flowers - RV63, RV66 & RV69; leaves - YG17, YG21, YG23 & YG25; background - B0000, B000, B00 & B02.  The image is printed on x-press paper.



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, Doodlebug Designs paper, flowers from Wild Orchid, and dies from LaLa Land and Spellbindres.  If you head on over to the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog you can check out the gorgeous projects made by my fellow DT members.  Also, while you're there, won't you join our Anything Goes challenge?  Hope to see you there!  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week.



xx Bonnie

3 comments:

aliciabel.com@gmail.com said...

So beautiful. I love it! :-)

Anonymous said...

A cutie...:-)!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

kiwimeskreations said...

What a very pretty card Bonnie - love your colours on the image, and the vibrant papers
Blessings
Maxine