Sunday, May 1, 2016

Pug Love

Hi everyone!  I'd love to share a project I made for the new challenge on the Ching Chou Kuik Challenge Blog. I love playing along with the amazing gals on the blog DT.  The theme this month is 'Cats and Dogs'. For my project I am using Pug Love.  It was an easy choice for me - I have 2 pugs that are the sweetest dogs.  You can find her and lots of other  amazing digis over in the Ching Chou Kuik Etsy Shop.  



The Copics I used are: skin - E50, E51, E53, E93, RV10 & RV13; hair -E29, E37, E95 & E99; pug - E40, E42, E43, E47, E49 & C9. The image s printed on x-press paper.

For the card I used Bazzill paper, paper from We R Memory Keepers, tulle, and little pawprint stickers I have had forever.   Please join us over on the Ching CHou Kuik Challenge Blog and share your 'Cats and Dogs'  project with us.  The DT has beautiful projects there to inspire you as well.  Have an awesome day!



xx Bonnie

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a gorgeous card Bonnie - love tht pug's face. Beautifully coloured.
Blessings
Maxine

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Oh this is so cute Bonnie, my oldest daughter loves pugs, definitely need to get this image!! Hope all is well. Hugs:) Audrey