Monday, June 27, 2016

Little Flower Fairy

Good morning everyone! I hope you all had a nice weekend.   I'm stopping by to share my DT project for the new Anything Goes challenge on the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog.  Our sponsor for this week is All Dressed Up Stamps who will be giving the winner Two images of their choice.   I am using Little Flower Fairy for my card.  Isn't she cute? 



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93, RV10 & RV13; hair - E23, E29 & E37; dress - YR16, Y38, Y17, Y21, RV21, RV23 & RV25; leaves - YG25, YG67 & Y21; flowers - YR02, YR04, YR07, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29 & E47; wings - BG0000, BG000, BV0000 & BV000.  I added stickles to her wings.  The image is printed on x-press paper.



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Webster's Pages, 'Smile' sticker from MME, Wild Orchid flowers, and die by Spellbinders.  If you head on over to the Craft Your Passion Challenge Blog you can check out the gorgeous projects made by my fellow DT members.  Also, while you're there, won't you join our Anything Goes challenge?  Hope to see you there!  Thanks for stopping by, and have a great week.



xx Bonnie

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really love this beautiful card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Angie said...

Beautifully coloured card. Hugs your DT Sister Angie. x

kiwimeskreations said...

Not only a lovely image Bonnie, but beautifully mounted too, especially with all those dimensional flowers.
Blessings
Maxine

CraftYourPassion said...

Such a pretty card,Bonnie.You've coloured the little fairy beautifully too :)
Lisa x