Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Pretty Girl with Roses in Hair

Hello everyone!  I would like to share with you my DT card for the new challenge on the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog.  This week our theme is 'Favorite Embellishment'.    


The sponsor we have for you is SLS Lines.  They will be giving the winner 3 images from  their store.   For this challenge I am using Pretty Girl with Roses in Hair.  Ans as you might have guessed, FLOWERS are my favorite embellishment!



The Copics I used are skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 RV10 & R32;  hair - BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29 & 100; leaves - YG25, YG45 & G21; flowers - R81, R83, R85 & R89.  The image is printed on x-press paper.

For my easel card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from Heidi Swapp, Wild Orchid flowers and LaLa Land Crafts die. We invite you to join us over at the Creative Knockouts Challenge Blog and play along with our 'Favorite EMbellishment' challenge.  My awesome fellow DT members have gorgeous projects to help inspire you too!  Thanks for stopping by:)  


xx Bonnie

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Stunning card Bonnie - love the black hair and the black layer and flowers in the background.
Blessings
Maxine

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby