Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Birthday Present

Hi everyone!  We are starting a new challenge on the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog, and this week our theme is 'Add a Number'.  You do not need to use a digi from The Paper Shelter to enter the challenge, but those using an image from The Paper Shelter will be eligible to win a $30 gift certificate.  Any winner not using a Paper Shelter digi will win 3 digis of their choice.  I am using this sweet image called Birthday Present, and made a birthday card for my niece who is turning 8!



The Copics I used are:  skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93 & R32; hair - E21, E23, E25 & E29; dress - R81, R83, R85, C00 & C0; shoes - E40, E42 & E43; present - G40, G43, G46 & Y15; balloon - R20, R21, R22, R24 & R27. The image is printed on x-press paper. 



This was my first attempt at a shaker card!  It isn't perfect, but I am pretty pleased with the result.  I definitely will be trying more:) 



For the card, I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from October Afternoon, ribbon, Wild Orchid flowers, sequins and Spellbinder dies.  We invite you to play along with our 'Add a Number' challenge.  It's really easy...just head on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog to see all of the rules. You can also check out the amazing DT inspiration projects by my fellow DT members.  I do hope you'll join us!  Thank you for taking a look.  Have a fabulous day!  I hope it's a crafty one:)

xx Bonnie

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is great, a real party card!!!
Hugsss, Gaby

Nannieflash said...

Hi Bonnie, what a beautiful card I love how youve coloured your image and the design is gorgeous. hugs Shirleyxx

Pat K said...

Beautiful card Bonnie...great design and love how you used the ribbon. Pat K x

Cards By MI said...

Such lovely card Bonnie! Great use of the image and I love the center part of it. Looks perfect for a birthday.
Love n hugs
Marie

kiwimeskreations said...

Beautiful card Bonnie - love the composition, and the shaker element is so special for an eight year old.
Blessings
Maxine