Monday, October 31, 2016

Scrapbook Stamp Society - Use the Color Orange

Good morning everyone! I'd love to share with you my card for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.  My card is a reminder for our current challenge  'Anything Goes + option of the Color Orange', and we would love for you to join us! Such a cute theme! Here is my DT card using IMG910. This image is so lovely, and a reminder that our hearts are always with Paris.



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93, R20 & R32; hair BR14, YR16, YR18, E51, E55 & E57; Eiffel Tower - W1, W3 & E5; hearts - R24, R27 & R29.  The image is printed on x-press paper.

Here is a closer look:



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper from MME, ribbon and flower from my stash.  I kept the card somewhat CAS, because I really wanted to highlight the image.

 We would love for you to join us over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog and check out our challenge. The other DT members have beautiful projects to inspire you as well!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



xx Bonnie

2 comments:

kiwimeskreations said...

Lovely card Bonnie - love how you have used the orange in this card.
Blessings
Maxine

Vivian Foo said...

Lovely card and all the matching papers created.