Sunday, November 13, 2016

Sasayaki Glitter - Reading Time

Hi everyone...me again! I am happy to be a Guest Designer for Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps again!  Check out their blog to see their newest releases, and all of the gorgeous work their DT does.  



The image I chose for this project is Reading Time.  She is perfect as the weather is FINALLY cooling down, lol. Nothing like cozying up wit some cocoa and a good book!



The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93, R20 & RV10; hair - E08, E19, YR14 & YR18; shirt/socks - RV10, RV13, RV14 & RV17; pants - G000 & G00. The image is printed on x-press paper.

Here is a closer look:




For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, and paper and stickers from my stash, lace, ribbon, and Wild Orchid flowers.  Isn't the sentiment perfect?  I am so grateful for the chance to be a Guest Designer for Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.  I hope you'll check them out!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, 
Bonnie

No comments: