Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sasayaki Glitter - Winter Mia

Hi everyone...me again! I am happy to be a Guest Designer for Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps again!  Check out their blog to see their newest releases, and all of the gorgeous work their DT does.  



The image I chose for this project is Winter Mia.  Super cute, wouldn't you agree?




The Copics I used are: skin - E000, E00, E11, E21, E93, R20 & RV10; hair - E13, E17 & E18; clothes - BG10, BG11, BG15, BG23, RV21, RV23, RV25 & RV29. The image is printed on x-press paper.

Here is a closer look:



For my card I used Bazzill cardstock, and paper and stickers from Crate Paper, Cheesecloth, ribbon, Wild Orchid flowers and Spellbinders dies.  I am so grateful for the chance to be a Guest Designer for Sasayaki Glitter Digital Stamps.  I hope you'll check them out!  Have a wonderful day!

Hugs, 
Bonnie

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

Another beautifully coloured image Bonnie - love how you have mounted her, as the muslin is reminiscent of snow.
Blessings
Maxine