Friday, March 10, 2017

Ching Chou Kuik - Spring Twilight

Hi everyone!  I would love to share a little bit of DT inspiration for the Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group.  I am following our monthly challenge theme of 'Everyone is a Picasso', and am using the gorgeous image Spring Twilight. I have taken inspiration from Picasso's painting 'Seated Woman'.  



Here is the Picasso painting I used for inspiration:



The Copics I uses are: skin - E000, B000, B00 & B02; ; hair - Yg21, YG23, YG25 & YG17; dress - B21, B23, B24, B26 & B29; wingsV08, V12, V15 & V17; cat - W1, W3 & W5. .  The image is printed on x-press paper. 



For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, and paper from my stash. Because of the bold colors in the paper and image, I decided to keep the card a CAS design. I would love to know what you think!


Are you a member of the  Ching Chou Kuik Facebook Group?  I hope so!  We have new challenges every month, and she had loads of gorgeous digis. We would love for you to join us!  Please check out the new challenge while you are there, and you'll see the gorgeous projects made by my awesome fellow DT! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by:)



xx Bonnie

No comments: