Sunday, July 23, 2017

Scrapbook Stamp Society - IMG811

Good morning everyone! I'd love to share with you my card for the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog.  My card is a reminder for our current challenge  'Anything Goes + Option of Monochrome', and we would love for you to join us!  For my card I am using IMG811. I love how elegant she is - perfect for this challenge! 



Here is a closer look:



The only Copics I used were: W00, W1, W2, W3, W5, W7 & W9. The image is printed on x-press paper. 

For the card I used Bazzill cardstock, paper and flowers from my stash, ribbon, cheesecloth, Dutch Doobadoo stencil. Martha Stewart punch, and Spellbinder die.   We would love for you to join us over at the Scrapbook Stamp Society Challenge Blog and check out our challenge. The other DT members have beautiful projects to inspire you as well!  Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!



xx Bonnie

1 comment:

kiwimeskreations said...

What a clever monochrome card Bonnie - it gives a real punch to be in those dark tones
Blessings
Maxine